Thursday, April 14, 2005

Sometimes you try and it fails....

Sometimes you want to have faith, but it just gets so hard
Because when you think you've been travelling so many miles, you've actually only gone a yard
But you have to strive and you have to keep going
And the smile upon your face has to continue showing
I try to be positive and I try to be full of hope
But the pain becomes so unbearable that I ask myself, "How will I ever cope?"
You get obstacles during your lifetime that are meant to teach
And some of those obstacles involving achieving something out of your reach
And you ask yourself 'why' or 'how come'
But the diffcults times become so unbearable that you become numb
I don't know whether to have faith anymore or expect for things to just occur
When the result is so unbelivably unclear, so absolutely obscure
I hate this feeling and how it has enveloped my being
My usual steady mind is completely leaning
Just trying to come up with SOME kind of resolution
But at this point, I have no idea whatsoever of the conclusion

**I'm going through some hard times right now. Sorry**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home