Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Mary has a little lamb....AND BRITNEY HAS A BABY!!!

I have been a VERY BIG Britney Spears fan since 1998 (when she came out with her first single, ...Baby, One More Time). And throughout the time that I have been such a big fan, I have also felt her stress whenever it came to the paparazzi (those punks just don't know when to stop!!!) I mean, honestly, the girl can't even go to Starbucks to get a frappaccino without it being printed how tall the order was, how many calories were in it, and whether or not her hair was brushed. Now, I AM also one of those people who is ABSOLUTELY ADDICTED to the gossip magazines that track stars (I mean, half of those stars who get tracked are big fans of the magazines, too!) But nevertheless, I can understand where they are coming from whenever they voice their opinions about the paparazzi.

Well, as you all may or may not know, the media has been hounding the whole "Britney being pregnant" thing for some time now. I chose not to believe the whole media hype until SHE came out and said it herself. And yesterday, she did! Britney announced on her website (http://www.britneyspears.com) that she and husband, Kevin Federline are expecting a baby. I am VERY excited about this and I wish Brit and Kevin the best luck in the world.

Now, ya'll can talk about Britney all you want, but never deny the fact that she is a very smart business woman. She lets the media ride for awhile and carry the rumor of her pregnancy for quite some time. This means that her name is in the public's eye whether she's even doing anything or not. Smart girl. Then, she decides to come out with the news that she is pregnant shortly prior to the premiere of her reality show on UPN that focuses on the courtship and marriage of her and Kevin. Smart girl. She knows how to make money without even having to work. VERY smart girl.

Congrats, Brit!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home