Sunday, April 10, 2005

::Sigh:: And so here we go.....

Ok.....I've been a neglecting blog-owner...YES I am aware of this!!! So please forgive me =( Wait a second...bump that! Ya'll haven't been loyal blog-readers....WHERE ARE MY COMMENTS?!?!? Hmph! Forget my apology. Ya'll suck!

Anyways...moving along to bigger more important things....

I actually meant to name this blog Burger King and the Boogeyman, but I figured I would deeply apologize to you fakers. >(

Last Sunday, I was driving home from work and I decided that I was hungry. To be quite honest, I don't think I was necessarily hungry, but for some reason, Burger King was beckoning me to it's drive-thru window. Now, I decided about 2 weeks ago to only order kids meals whenever I go somewhere like Burger King or McDonalds, and I've been doing that. But for some reason, the Tendercrisp Chicken Sandwich Value Meal was calling me. It was literally standing there with a fishing pole and a big, juicy chicken sandwich at the end of the hook. Blah! I ordered it.

So off I went to my humble abode where I sat and watched my favorite show since Sex and the City...DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES (which by the way, that Gabrielle is a little sneaky mofo and Bree's son got what he deserved!) Anyways, shortly after the show ended, I went to bed (approx. 10:30pm) Now, I've been known to have some pretty bad nightmares and I've also been known to have some pretty weird dreams...but NEVER the both of them combined! Well, let's just say the weirdmare involved a burgular who dressed up as a cartoonish old lady to leave the house that he was in when I entered it alone, my whole family from Miami up here doing a cookout in the middle of winter, and a leopard/dog with one of those snout covers. What the hell, man?!?!?!? I've heard that when you eat food that is high in certain ingrediants right before bed, your dreams will be bizarre...but HOLY MACARO!!!! I will NEVER (please mark my words because I do not intend to go back on it) eat Burger King after 6 pm!!!

Wow....I've actually got SOOO much to tell you guys, so here we go:

First of all, I am convinced that EVERY Latina needs to paint their toes a bright red at least ONCE a year. After all, we can dance all that salsa, wear all those tropical colors, come from all those tropical islands, and we can't be a little daring in the toe region?!?! Forget the French manicure...here are what my toesies look like right now:Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Oh yes...I am VERY daring to post a picture of my toes. I don't even think they're that great...but I HAD to show you that I practice what I preach ;)

Secondly, as you can probably tell, those b-e-a-utiful eyeballs are moi's. I just thought that was a cool thing to do with a pic (crop it out just to show the eyes) After all, I can't show you psychos a pic of my entire face....next thing I know I got a stalker. Naw...I'm cool=) I just took a pic today and I really liked it so I chopped away and voila....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now, my question is, which pic should I use, the one that is already up there or this new pic? (I'm TRYING to get you slackers to leave me a comment!)

And finally, my roommate and I are super-duper-unbelivably-incredibly excited because we just applied for a brand, spankin-new apartment to live in. Here is the floorplan of our new digs:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Be excited for us....WE ARE =)

Anyways, my lovely audience...I must go now. But I hope you enjoyed my spectacular entry ;) Toodles!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Dolphin, thank you so very much for the compliment on the writing AND my eyes. That's sweet of you =) Well, I had fun painting my toes on Saturday and when I saw how cute they came out, I thought to myself, "Latinas need to have red toes....it's only natural!!!" ;) Sorry it takes me so long to write sometimes....I've just been so incredibly busy with school. But I will try my very best to write more....I promise! ;)

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home