Sunday, February 06, 2005

Update! Update! Whoo-hoo.....Up-freakin'-date!!!!!

When I posted the summary of how horrible my birthday went, I forgot to mention one thing. The main reason I was SO very upset about my ticket was not because of what I have to pay, but instead, because of how high my insurance was going to up. After I made that post, I went ahead and reviewed my insurance policy with Allstate online (which ends in March). I was surprised to see that my premium went up AGAIN. $872.90 is WAY too much to be paying considering it is only covering liability on the OTHER PERSON'S car...not mine! I decided to shop around online for different insurance quotes. E-surance gave me a pretty good quote, but Geico gave me the most awesome quote!!!! Even with the speeding tickets I have gotten, my 6 month quote is more than $200 less than my Allstate premium! This makes me freakin' ecstatic!!! Whoo hoo!!!! Just thought I'd let you know. My post-birthday is really going AWESOME! =D

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Yup....just got to have patience! =)

7:36 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Now, now, Ms. Ladybug. Let's clear this up. I was in fact surprised by some of my friends for lunch on Sunday WITH balloons and even those cute little pointy birthday hats. We had a wonderful lunch and I was so glad they had taken me out because the day before was absolutely wretched! So to those special people in my life....thank you....from the bottom of my corazon =)

8:30 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Hope your "post birthday" went well :) Well doen on the cheaper quote, its horrendous trying to get insurance in Scotland. Keep up the good work with the blog!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Weev, thanks a bunch for posting. Check out my latest post (Click to Save Me) Join in for that fun =)

Dolphin, que bola?!?! lol...my new post is up. Check it out! =)

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home