Sunday, January 30, 2005

My Devotion to Jeeves

Because I was misinformed, I was under the impression that the celebration of Lent began yester, January 29th. However, when I went onto www.ask.com (also known as Jeeves hangout....ya know, the dude who answers EVERY question you might have about ANYTHING!) Anyways, thanks to Jeeves, I found out that Lent officially begins on Ash Wednesday (February 9th). In case you are wondering exactly what Lent is, simply go to www.kencollins.com (that's a site that came up when I typed in "What is Lent") Anyways, back to the topic. Because I was misinformed about the beginning date of Lent, this means I get to enjoy two more weeks of what I was officially going to give up. That is.....US Weekly and In Touch. Yes, I am VERY obsessed with the personal lives of famous people. It is one of my guilty pleasures and especially one of my weaknesses. After giving endless thanks to the God that is Jeeves, I realized, "Wow. Jeeves has really helped me in my most dire times of needs." Recently, I rushed into work and immediately typed in Ask.com to find the answer to a menstrual question that was plaguing me since the night before. I then realized that next to Google.com, ask.com was my answer to the miracle of life. I literally owe the creators of ask.com my life. They have helped me in the most dire times of need. Does anybody know the address for Mr. Jeeves? If so, please leave a comment on my page with it. Thanks a bunch!

2 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

Found these in hte "About" section of www.ask.com:

http://sp.ask.com/docs/about/contactus.html

http://sp.ask.com/docs/jeevesinc/p2.html

Hope this helps...

7:25 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Heehee...thanks, Amanda! I will try to email them letting them know how I am eternally grateful for their assistance to millions of Internet users who visit their site on a daily basis. Thanks a bunch, Amanda!!! =)

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home