Friday, February 04, 2005

Broke....broke....broke! Did I mention...broke!

**This is an ugly color I am typing in because I am in an ugly mood!** >=(

Ya know, living on your own is not all that it is cracked up to be....at all! I mean sure, you get to make your own decisions and come home as late as you would like, yada yada yada. (By living on your own, I mean, without your parents) But when it comes to paying bills and everything else that requires financial attention, you're freakin' stuck like Chuck. I thought this check would've been a little more....well, I prayed it would be a little more, but it wasn't! I had a fair warning that it wasn't going to be what I expected, but nevertheless, it still irritated me when I opened the envelope. GRRRRR!!!! I know that this is a very out of character post, but I needed to vent. Sorry!

1 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

Don't even imagine that it gets better when you get married...it doesn't!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home