Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ice, Cleaning Supplies, and Stretchie Pants

I know I haven't posted on here in a while. So sue me =P

If you had any idea whatsoever of what I've been going through within the past twelve months, then you would understand...completely! =)

Let's see. The easiest way to update you? Within the past twelve months I have had surgery, gotten pregnant, gotten engaged, and gotten married (and yes, in that exact order!) However, the only one of the four that is ever prominent in my everyday life would be #2. The fact that I am pregnant is playing such a big role in my life that to explain it, I would need about a week to simply come up with the ROUGH draft of what I would say. I now understand when women say that you no longer think or worry about yourself; instead, it is all for the baby.

I am about 7 1/2 months along and I must say, it has been an interesting ride. I haven't had any "unusual" cravings, per se. The only slight craving I have had is sweet and salty at the same time, but I used to crave that BEFORE I was pregnant so I'm not thinking that it actually counts. As of late, I have had an obsession with the smell of cleaning supplies. Anything and everything that involves cleaning is something I have become infatuated with. The smell of Pine Sol, toilet bowl cleaner, Windex, Fabuloso, etc. etc. etc. It all smells SO delicious to me! So much so that I look forward to the cleaning lady coming to the office just as I look forward to a 7 day cruise!!!

I have also found comfort in chewing ice. No water. No soda. Nothing to accompany the ice. Just. Plain. Ice. Yum! And if it's crushed, EVEN better!

Part of the title of this blog is Stretchie Pants... I have no obsession with them, but they sure are comfortable when your belly is growing by the day! So I decided they deserved some homage in the title.

Well, seeing as I can't post that much right at the moment (since I am at work) I will post some more later today.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home