Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Ahhhh...the wonderful feeling.

Okay, I don't know if you have noticed this, but I am a dork. A BIG dork. Probably the dorkiest of the dorkiest crew from YOUR high school. But I love that about myself.

As you have seen, I am verrrrrrry happy about my automobile transaction that will be taking place in about a month. One of the things I'm most happy about? The dashboard. Seriously. Whenever I look around for cars I am interested in, probably the FIRST thing I look at is the dashboard. I know, I know. That is something very unimportant to look at...but I can't help it. If a dashboard is ugly, I won't buy the car. The Saturn ION....loved the car, HATED the dashboard! But this new car, the 2002 Honda Accord that I will soon own, has a beautiful dashboard in my opinion =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

You are SO WEIRD!!

Actually, let me rephrase that...
You are such a DORK!!

;-)

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home