Thursday, July 14, 2005

A little bit of randomness is always healthy Pt.2

In an earlier post, I decided to go ahead and just write a bunch of different things that were in my mind at the time, plaguing my brain and affecting my well-being. And here, my friends, is numero dos of that rambling. Enjoy!

Like I have said before, I get an inspirational comment sent to my phone every morning at 10:30 am. There reason I do this is because I like to somewhat start the day off with some inspiration, with some motivation. Sometimes the comments are very, ummm, different, and sometimes they are like WOW, blow-your-socks-off SUPER inspirational! Today was one of those comments where I was left with no socks. By the way, Judy Garland ROCKS!!!
"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else"
-Judy Garland
What happened to my Florida Marlins?!?!?! They were doing soooooo great at the beginning of the season, and now they just suck >=\ Darn it!
There is a family of cats that live in our apartment complex. Where did they come from? What do they eat? Have they no home? Oh my! I should rescue them, but then my roommate would die of allergies. Hmmm....decisions, decisions. =)
Mickey's a mouse. Donald's a duck. Pluto's a dog. What's Goofy? (A dedication to one of the greatest movies of all time, "Stand By Me")
Angels & Demons is a freakin' awesome book. I am still finishing it up, but I must say it is the greatest page-turner I've ever read! Next up: The DaVinci Code!
The best Saturdays are the ones where you stay in your pajamas all day and just watch movies on TBS. Yup, those are the best.
When a microwave is bigger than your television, you should perhaps think of opening some kind of food business. After all, such a hugh freakin microwave should be put to good use, don't ya think?
Girl Scout Cookies are addicting. ESPECIALLY the All Abouts. Yikes!
Ummm...I have to get back to work, but I will perhaps continue this later =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home