Sunday, April 17, 2005

I got something new to pursue....

People I know usually like to collect something or get things in certain colors, or something to that effect. Example: my sister collects things with frogs, my roommate collects things with ladybugs, and my friends collects anything and everything PINK (she just recently started with GREEN, too). Well, I have decided that maybe I should collect something, too. I thought and I thought about things I love. Hmmm....well, I love baseball, so maybe I should collect things about baseball. Nah...I would want it in my room and my room already has somewhat of a girly theme. How about Lilo & Stitch things since I love Stitch? Nope....I said my room was girly, not childish. Well then, I thought, what the heck should I collect. Low and behold, I Google-d something and when the results came back, I realized THAT was what I was to begin collecting:

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, THIS is what I would like to collect from now on. Betty Boop thingys =) But I can't keep any of them at work unless she is fully clothed....and we all know that is not always a feasible task for little Ms. Boop. Hmmm...either way....this is something I would like to pursue. Not any time soon, because I have to save moola since we are moving =) But in due time...;) Until next time, TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

While that does sound rather tempting considering I am a Florida Marlins fan, it just doesn't go with the whole motif in my room (light colored bed sheets and comforter, and I was thinking of possibly painting my room a baby yellow) To tell you the truth, I don't even know if Betty Boop will go with that. Ay ay ay! I'll go back to collecting my favorite little character...DOPEY =)

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home