Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Has it ever happened to you?

Have you ever been so very stressed that the tears are literally burning your retina because they are just dying to flow out? Yeah well....that's me! I really do try to just stay completely positive about things, but it is very hard. My car is on the verge of dying and it can not be attended to until Thursday. This wouldn't be a problem if my boss would have extended his vacation to include the weekend. You see, my boss and his wife and daughter went to the Bahamas and will be there until Thursday afternoon. I am taking care of their dog and also borrowing their car. When they come back Thursday afternoon, I will be car-less because a co-worker is replacing the transmission on my vehicle. He says I will have a car by the weekend (or that I should...) but what am I to do in the meantime? I have a test in one of my classes on Thursday night, so I can't skip out and miss class, but my school is about 25-30 miles from my job. I'm going to try and ask my sister to see if she can come up with anything, but in the meantime....I am VERY stressed. I will post back later when I find something out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home