Saturday, January 19, 2008

Whistle while you work!

Do you see the time of this post?

Do you realize that TODAY is a Saturday and to be up at this time, while you are in your third trimester is almost completely unheard of?

I knew I would be up early today, but I didn't think it would be right after the Mr. left to work =P

Sensational! Means I can get more done today.

So far, I have gone onto Big Lots' website and looked over some of their inventory to make sure of what I am going to get there when I go this morning. I have also put one of our comforters to wash and will prepare to put in the sheets and other comforter shortly.

On my To-Do List today:
  • Go to Walmart, Target, Big Lots, and Winn-Dixie for different reasons:
- Walmart - Because I need some lotion that is ONLY sold at Walmart, plus I need to pick up some household essentials (bath tissue, paper towels, etc.)
- Target - Because mama needs a new pair of shoes =P I've been on the hunt for comfortable, prego-appropriate shoes for my baby shower for about a week now. Haven't had any luck =\ So I shall try today.
- Big Lots - Mainly because I like their deals and I want to see if I can get a shower curtain rod there for the Mr. to finally be able to use the second shower instead of the hall shower that restricts him a bit. It's a teeny shower-only and for a 6'1", 220lb. man, it is just a teeny bit small. The other bathroom is a full shower and tub and he has anxiously been waiting for the final cleaning and preparation of it so he doesn't look like Buddy the Elf when he takes a shower anymore =P
- Winn Dixie - Well...because we need to eat, right? Not that big of a mystery....
  • Clean the entire house (includes: bathrooms, bedrooms, floors, and kitchen....from TOP to BOTTOM) Gotta clarify that because some people consider cleaning to be surface cleaning where the dust no longer shows. Nope...not the case at all.
  • Finish a couple of loads of laundry once I get some laundry detergent from one of the above-referenced locales.
  • Get ready before the Mr. gets home at 7 to go out to Bongos to help one of my best friends celebrate her 23rd birthday! =) Yay!
Well, I believe that is all I will get to typing for now....especially if I plan on doing everything on my list =) Ta-ta!

**Update** The second comforter wash will have to be a no because apparently the washer leaks when it's a big load like that =\ Gotta talk to the hubby about that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home