Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Some things I could not live without....

We all have some things we cannot live without, and I do in fact have my fair share of 'em...

Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E lotion and Cocoa Butter Lotion
Petroleum Jelly
McDonalds French Fries
Neutrogena Clear Lip Gloss
My Sidekick II
Scrabble/Literati on Yahoo! Games
Green Tea
Friends reruns and Sex and the City reruns
Dangly (spelling?) earrings
Hmmm.....those are some of the only materialistic things I could come up with. Of course also on that list is my entire family and batch of friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

French Fries, Sex and the City, Friends and Green Tea are on my list as well.

I LOVE Sex and the City. In fact i love it some much that i own the whole series on DVD. :0)

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home