Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Wiggle it....just a little bit

Sorry for the title of this post, but I LOOOOOOVVVVVVE that song. I can just feel my booty begin to wiggle it....just a little bit. =)

Today's a good day.

I would like to take this moment to apologize for my previous depressing posts, but I was going through a phase. At the age of 20, I think I am still entitled in a phase or two every now and then. In case you are wondering, my job interview was superb yesterday. Everything went perfect and I should be getting a call today to discuss the benefits and whatnot with the first lady I interviewed with because, in the boss's own words, "I just don't know what the heck we offer here." As long as my BC is covered, I am perfectly fine and dandy ;)

I must get back to work here, but I will keep you posted once I speak to somebody. And remember, wiggle it....just a little bit.

2 Comments:

Blogger kelly430kud said...

early 20's is all about having "phases" so no big deal... did you get the job?

7:51 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Kelly -- Oh yes, early 20's are soooooo about having phases. Especially when you're still 20 with, like, the mind-set of a 35 year-old and you KNOW what direction you are heading to in life and basically have a pretty straight head on your shoulders. So for me, phases go just as quickly as they came =)

As far as the job goes, no word yet. I'll keep ya posted. Thanks for the comment.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home