Thursday, April 28, 2005

Gotta polish up...

Well, ladies and gents, applaud for me....pat me on the back.....let me know I'm THE MAN....give me a cookie....do what you want! I've got two, count 'em, TWO, job interviews tomorrow. One is on the telephone and one is in persona!!!! YAY!!! For those of you that don't know me in the "real world", I have been on a job venture for about a week and a half now. I have LITERALLY sent out about 20 resumès this week and I've already heard back from 3 companies!!! BOO-YA! Well, I called two of the companies back, but one of them was just blah for me because it is in the Alexandria area, and any resident of the DC-VA-MD area know that any little town within the 10-15 mile vicinity of DC spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E when it comes to commuting. Even though the company is really up my alley as far as what I am majoring in, I would rather avoid the commuting terror since I am still going to school and the rush hour traffic can really delay my journey to la escuela. Well, please wish me the best of luck and pray to whoever you believe in that they accompany me on my interview and help me kick ass! =)

Pic of the freakin' day
(I used to have a ferret and they are the BEST pets in the world)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home