Sunday, June 05, 2005

I Won't Apologize

I won't apologize for the way I am
For the way my hips sway making others say, "Damn"
I won't apologize for wanting so much more
Because if I were to settle, what would I be living for?
I won't apologize for my curvaceous body
If you don't like it, don't look, not trying to impress anybody
I won't apologize for listening to music that other's don't like
If you can do it better, go ahead and grab the mic
I won't apologize for wanting to be in solitude
I might be reflecting on things, depending on my mood
I won't apologize for never making sense
Because maybe you'd understand if you weren't so dense
I won't apologize for wearing black
If you really don't like it that much, just turn your back
I won't apologize for any of the things I do
Because if I didn't do them, then I'd be you
  • HA! This is basically a "screw off" to all of the people who always seem more concerned with the way I live my life than ever attempting to live their's .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home