Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A little bit of randomness is always healthy

This will be a post where I will just let my fingers type whatever flows from my thoughts.

  • You know that things are bad when you are taking a diet pill not to lose weight, but to suppress your hunger because you know your money is tight. Trimspa, Baby! I'm still trying to find the humor in it.
  • My roommate and I are currently in the process of moving into our new apartment and we are totally stoked (HA! I love that word!) Everytime we go to Target, I just get into decorator mode and look forward to begin a little decorating once we get settled in. Now we had discussed perhaps a Florida Marlins theme in the living room because we are both Marlins AND baseball fans, but the more I go to Target, the more I fall in love with the tropical theme with bright colors and whatnot. Hmmmm, I don't know...we'll see. But I'll keep ya posted.
  • That song by Shakira and Alejandro Sanz (La Tortura) is the absolute BEST! God and that video is HOT!!!! Or like they would probably say....CALIENTE!!!!
  • I want not only her body, but that bikini as well:

  • The best meal in the world that comes second to anything my mother cooks is a medianoche (midnight sandwich) with french fries and a chocolate milk shake from Latin America and/or La Carreta. Yummy!
  • I think when I get a new car, I'm gonna put an 8-track in there. Forget a CD player or even a tape deck...I'm old school. I'm Staying Alive all the way =)
  • Why is college so expensive?!?!?! It's like saying our country only wants the financially privileged to be educated. Hmph!
  • I was watching the entire season of Real World: Miami the other day. ::sigh:: I miss Miami =( And, good Lord, my friend back home talks JUST LIKE Melissa from the RW: Miami. It's eerie.
Okay....this was a pointless post. If my boredom is not evident to you, it might be possible that you are a moron. I apologize for my brutal honesty, but it is the truth. Thank you and goodbye =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home