Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Calm Before The Storm....

The reason this post is titled, "The Calm Before The Storm" is because it is a small introduction before I throw you into a full-fledged array of posts that I have planned for today. So I truly hope you enjoy!
________________________________________________
Ok....nevermind! I decided to just make THIS the array of posts
________________________________________________

First and foremost, this has been a hectic week and I apologize for the lack of posting on my part. With the issue of having to change my URL as well as some other personal issues I have been having this week, any free minute I get is mostly spent sleeping or just being 'blah' around the apartment. I have also been very busy lately because I am taking a class this summer and because it's only 5 weeks long, all of the work that usually takes a 3-4 month span is being crammed into a 5 week period and that's a lot, but being that my class is Women Studies, it all comes quite natural.

I have decided to only confide in those I truly trust and/or can help me with any concerns or insecurities I have about my move down south. The reason for this is because some people who would rather watch their backs than give you some helpful advice will more than likely steer you in the wrong direction, which more likely than not is their direction. Naw, I'm ok. I will stick to my original plans because in the end, they are what will make me happy.

Speaking of back home, one of my best friends who I consider family that is still living in Miami has offered me quite a bargain. She has said that when I move back to Miami (scheduled 05/06), she is going to want to lease a car so she was thinking of giving me her car and I just take over the payments so she could lease a brand-new car. Being that there will only be a year left to pay on her car, this is quite the deal! Now, this isn't just any car....this is the car I fell in love with when she first got it our senior year in high school. And Lord knows SHE found a bargain for it. This is a 2002 Honda Accord coupe (I think it's LX.....ya know, the V6 with all the goodies). When she bought it, the guy who owned the car dealership is friends with her father, so he sold her this Accord with only 4,000 miles on it for a unbelivably low $12,000. When I say this car has all the goodies, I mean ALL the goodies (leather interior, power windows, power locks, sunroof, ETC.) Here's a picture so you can get an idea of exactly what the car looks like...actually, just add a spoiler and it is LITERALLY what the car looks like:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm excited!
I've already begun getting all of the information needed to transfer over to FIU, so wish me luck on that endeavor. By the way, if you work with FIU or you know any way a transfer student could get a scholarship besides applying to the Honors College, help a sista out and drop me a comment!
I am going to attempt to change the eyes picture that I have had with this blog since the beginning of time....well, ITS time, to be exact. I am going to try to change it to this picture:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I made a post about it a few days ago, but in case you have not gotten the hint.... www.horoscope.com is THE truth!!!! Look at my horoscope for today
Spend more time thinking about what you want to do in the future. It's fine to coast along for a while, but now is the time to make a few moves. Too much contemplating and not enough action will leave you spinning your wheels.
Yowza!!! Gotta love horoscopes that give ya goosebumps.
My girl, Vida Guerra has a new website up with lots of new pics and merchandise, so be sure to check it out at www.vidasworld.com. Hope ya like.
Well...I think that's all for now....but if I remember anything else, I will let ya know ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home