Sunday, June 05, 2005

I want! I want! I want! Vol. I

Ok....I know that 'I want' is such a very selfish, greedy statement, but I didn't literally mean it like that. These are just a few shirts I would like to have (in addition to the "Cubans Do it Better" tank I mentioned before. See here ):


(Because, let's face it, someone else's preferences should be none of your concern. Whichever way you lean, I ain't mad at ya!)
(Well, because technically, I DO!)
(Because life is WAYYYYY to short)
**Note: A few shirts could not be viewed correctly, so just go to www.80stees.com to get some ideas of the shirts that I like =)**
Well, that's all I can come up with. Tune in next time for I want! I want! I want! Vol. II

1 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

I have the "I speak Spanglish" shirt!!
email me, I'll tell you where I got it.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home