Tuesday, June 07, 2005

¿Y eso a mi que me importa?

Translation: "And why should I care about that?"

I know a certain somebody (I will not mention their name and/or their relationship to me) who makes fun of my blogs and tells me, and I quote, "Oh so you ate Popeyes today? I bet you are going to write a blog about which is better: Popeyes or Kentucky Fried Chicken." Well, my avid blog readers, with that I would like to let you all know that what I write is what I feel. If I don't feel it, I don't write it. Whether I wrote about a heaping pile of s*it or world peace, this blog is MY escape and nobody else's. So if you don't like my blog, please do not read it....simple as that. Thank you and have a wonderful day =)

1 Comments:

Blogger AmandaDufau said...

Very well said, senorita!!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home